Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Change is good!!

So, I did a little bit of blog cleaning up and rearranging. If you were a Google+ follower, I'm not on there anymore. To be honest, I found it very frustrating to use and very difficult to navigate. I've updated my social media icons and even added one for Bloglovin =D

You may also notice that I've added a newsletter sign up. Yep!!! I've decided to do bulk updates for my Etsy shop and I'll send out the newsletter a couple of days before the update with a sneak peek of what's coming =D There's also a sign-up icon on my Facebook page. I'll have lots of sewing to do until then, because right now my shop is completely empty!! I took everything to my lys

Ok. I need to get going and press these boxy zipper pouches, so I can take them to my lys =D
DSC_2464

Have a wonderful day!!!