Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Summertime!!!!

I think I've been enjoying summer just a little too much. I've been spending lots of time outside...
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The boys have been enjoying their extra outside time too =D
Tyler...
Untitled
(Oh my goodness. Please ignore the garbage in the background. They are fixing up that house and keep putting the garbage in the courtyard.)

Bailey...
Untitled

William was snooping around in the garbage, so I didn't take a picture of him :(

I finally went for a bike ride and I did it before my 41st birthday!!!! I would also like to add that I didn't fall off my bike or get hurt this time :)
Here we are!!!!
Me and the husband at The Point.

I have been doing some work inside the house too...
Ripping up some carpet today. There was linoleum under the carpet, but there's wood under that!!!!

Decided to rip the carpet off the stairs. It looks like they used to be really cute.
These are the stairs going from the first floor to the second floor. I ripped off the carpet and linoleum. My dear husband was sweet enough to use the orbital sander to take off the caked on old carpet padding and glue. It was taking me way too long to scrape it all off. I'll be painting them soon. I just have to decide on color(s).

There hasn't been too much crafting going on over here. The attic is/was like a sauna! We added a second window air conditioner yesterday, so it's nice and cool now. I've been itching to sew, especially because my sewing table is no longer doing the hula!
DSC_2455
It was getting to the point that I was scared to sew. The old table legs barely supported the table top and every time I would try to sew, my table would sway from side to side. I was just waiting for it to collapse on me. These drawer units put an end to the hula dancing and gave me extra storage space.

Ohhh and I subscribed to the 2013 Summer Stitching Club. You receive a cute little embroidery pattern each week.
Hexie #1:
First hexie done for Summer Stitching Club ❤ The cuteness is killing me. I can't wait to stitch up the next one

Hexie #2:
Hexie #2 for the Summer Stitching Club. I think I should stitch his face again
I think I'm going to stitch this one over. This little guys face is lopsided =P

I hope you are all enjoying the summer so far!

Sasha