Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Mini Box Bags...I think they are even cuter now!

I tweaked my mini box bag pattern a little bit. I made two tiny itty bitty changes and now they are easier for me to make and even cuter than before!!!
DSC_2470
The one on the left is the updated pattern. The strap is a bit thinner and the corners a boxed just a smidge more. The one on the right is my original pattern. I still think it's super cute, but not as cute as the new one =P

DSC_2468
These are for my lys. I have 8 more on the ironing board, but I keep getting a sharp pain in my wrist every time I pick up the iron. Has that ever happened to anyone else before? It's so weird!! I'm not sure if wrapping my wrist in an ace bandage would help. I also have no idea what I did. I sure hope it goes away soon.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!